Aug 17，2023 by Rose Toys Official® Website
How to Use the Rose Ty?
- **Use lubricant.** I can’t emphasize this strongly enough. The puffing air can cause discomfort and irritation if you’re not well-lubricated, and natural vulva wetness will dry up faster than a synthetic lubricant. Be sure to use a lubricant free of glycerin and propylene glycol. My favorite water-based lubricant is Almost Naked, a pH-balanced formula with aloe vera for thickness; or Sliquid H2O is good too.
- After applying lube to the toy, run a finger around the Rose’s inner “mouth” rim, to spread the lube.
- Hold down the Rose’s power button for ≈3 seconds to power on. Start on function #1, the lowest steady intensity.
- Then situate the toy over your clitoris. You may need to spread your outer labia first. If you don’t feel your clitoris’s location clearly, consider using your phone camera flipped toward your genitals, like a mirror, to see what you’re working with!
- The Rose will work whether or not your clitoral hood covers your clitoral glans (=its head, the visible part of the clitoris). The hood doesn’t need to be retracted.
- If you’re using the Rose’s high power, you may even feel like pulling the mouth back a little as you get adjusted to the intensity!
- Depending on (a) which Rose you’re working with and (b) your individual sensitivity level, you may not need to do anything else. Orgasms can be very fast with this product.
- If the mouth doesn’t feel tight around your clit: Angle the Rose’s base slighty upward or downward. Some people experience more pleasure from stimulation right above or right below the clitoral head (or even to the right or left!).
- For even more pressure: Press the Rose’s base harder into your vulva, or even sit on it, for even more pressure.
- For less intensity, do the reverse: Make sure it’s lightly touching your labia and avoid a real “seal” from the air blow-hole.
- Press the power button lightly if you want to increase intensity! Or if you want to flip through functions #4 through #10, which are rhythmic patterns.
- If you tend to orgasm by rubbing off (your clitoris against the clit) or grinding (your clitoris against another object or human): Rock the Rose’s bud slightly, maybe 20 degrees up and down, to make its mouth move.
- If it suddenly feels TOO STRONG: Orgasm may be approaching in seconds. Consider pulling the Rose a quarter inch away from your clitoris when you orgasm, to avoid overstimulation.